I know it is tiring when you want to download an image from Instagram.
You have to crop the image. Then to crop the image you have to download the photo editor and then you will send it to your friends.
I have a solution for you.
Today, I am going to tell you about an app, which will allow you to download Instagram images, videos, stories, and IGTV videos.
Do you know what is the best part?
You don’t need to install an external application for this you have to install InstaUltra on your phone, and you’re good to go.
This application is like GBInsta, which allows the users to download images and videos.
You can install this mod on your Android phone, and you can easily get started.
InstaUltra is the mod of Instagram, which allows the users to download the pictures and videos from Instagram.
You’ll be like
Hey, there are a lot of apps available out there, what makes this app unique?
Why should I download this app?
Well! If you want to download any image or video, you don’t need to download a third-party application on your phone.
Everything will be done in one single app.
You don’t need two apps were in one app you use to check your Instagram and then another one to download images.
There are a lot of features in this app, which makes this app very unique to other apps out there.
If you want to know if your friend is following you back on Instagram, then you will be able to know that as well with the help of InstaUltra.
You can change the theme of Instagram in a few clicks.
If you’re facing issues with the application, then you can comment below.
There are a lot of Instagram Mods out there and they allow you to download the images and videos but there are some drawbacks in those apps.
Once you install the app sometimes you never get an update for the app and then, later on, you have to switch to the official version of Instagram.
I have tried this app and it works flawlessly every time and every month there is a new update.
I have seen a lot of users struggling to download the images and videos from Instagram, but those days are now long gone.
If your friend has a private profile, then there are chances that you won’t be able to download the images and videos from Instagram.
InstaUltra has the feature which allows users to download the images, videos, stories, and IGTV videos of private accounts as well.
Soon there will be a feature where you will be able to download profile pictures of your friends
There are package names when you want to install the app on your phone. Every app out there is having a different package name and this package name is different for every app out there.
InstaUltra is also having a different package name.
If you want to install dual Instagram on your phone then you can do so with the help of InstaUltra.
Here there are 2 apps with different package names.
Now, if you are new to this app package and stuff, then I will suggest you not to worry about anything and check the below guide to install InstaUltra on your phone.
If you want to understand these packages and everything still let me explain you.
The package name of the application looks like this com.instaultra or com.instagram.
- com.instaultra: This package name will allow you to do the installation of InstaUltra and you don’t need to uninstall anything from your phone.
- com.instagram: This package allows you to install InstaUltra, but for the installation, you have to uninstall the official version of Instagram before installing this version of Instagram.
|Updated On||April 2, 2020|
How to Download InstaUltra On Your Android Device
First, we will start by installing the first package where you don’t have to uninstall anything from your phone. We will install InstaUltra on our phone.
- Download InstaUltra for your phone from here
- Install the application, and you might get an unknown source warning. Just click on settings
- Now you need to enable unknown sources.
- Click the back button and try installing the application again on your phone.
- Just install the application and open it on your phone.
- Log in with your username and password, and that’s it, you have successfully installed the application on your phone.
How to Download Images, Videos & Stories from Instagram
Downloading the images and videos from InstaUltra is a bit different.
I’m not going to tell you about some third party application.
I’m going to show you a simple way where you can download the images and videos without worrying about anything.
So if you want to download the stories, images, and videos, then you need to follow the instruction given below.
- Open InstaUltra application on your phone
- Now, whenever you see an image there, you will see the three-dot menu option on Instagram, click on it.
- Then you will see an option called “InstaUltra Options.”
- Just click on it, and then you will see an option to download the image. You need to click on it.
- Just download it and if your phone asks you for some storage permission, then allow it.
- That’s it, and you have downloaded your first Instagram image on your phone without losing quality and cropping any image on your phone.
That’s it, and this is how you can download the images and videos on Instagram.
What if you want to download a story or some IGTV Video on your phone.
Then you have to follow the instruction given below.
- Open IGTV Video on your Instagram
- Click on your friend’s Instagram story or their IGTV Video. There you have to click on the menu key.
- Now can download the images and videos stories in just one click.
- This is how you can download the image and videos using InstaUltra without downloading an external application on your phone.
How to Install Instagram Plus on Your Android Phone
- Uninstall the Official version of Instagram from your phone.
- Download the InstaUltra app from the link given below.
- Enter your Instagram credentials, and then you can log in to your account.
- That’s it! You have installed the application on your Android phone.
Features of InstaUltra
- You can download Instagram Images, Videos, and Stories in a few clicks.
- You can copy anyone’s bio easily
- You can seek video forward or backward using InstaUltra
- Theme your Instagram with the help of InstaUltra
- Night Blue Theme
- More privacy settings like you can hide view stories, hide read ticks and hide typing status on Instagram
- Enable and Disable slide navigation to change the views on Instagram
- Download videos from IGTV
- Long press on the Instagram icon in home screen to open InstaUltra settings
- Know whoever follows you on Instagram
- Translation available
- No Ban Issues
- You can easily share the URL of images, videos, and more with ease.
- If you want to use this application, you don’t need a rooted phone
- Themes available on Telegram channel
- Much More
- New Base Updated to 18.104.22.168.129
- Added Option to Disable Slide Navigation
- Long-press on Home Icon to open InstaUltra Settings.
- Added Options to Theme Home Screen (Mod 4.x)
- Added Option to Start Audio Directly with Video
- Added Option to Start stories directly with sound
- Added Privacy – Hide typing (Don’t tell the sender that you are typing a message In DM)
- Added Option Night Blue Theme for ALL InstaUltra Settings
- Added Option to Reset All Options to default
- New InstaUltra UI and Re-organized
- Added You would know who follows you
- Added Option to share InstaUltra with your friends
- Support Simplified Chinese & Turkish & Azerbaijani & French languages
- Fixed Update App Checker
- Fixed Download Video/Images Options
- Removed Ability to Zoom Profile Pics
- Fixed InstaUltra crash in Android Oreo and pie
- Bugs fixes and speed improvements.
This is how you can download and install InstaUltra on your phone. I hope you liked this article.
Thank you for visiting and keep visiting and downloading InstaUltra on your phone.
Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and let them know about this fantastic app.
Keep visiting for more tips and tricks like this, and I will meet you in the next one.